The EZI-Change® Casing Brush is a high performance tool designed to scrape the interior walls of tubular members and remove debris such as scale, wax tar, paraffin, cement sheath and other debris prior to completion operations.
The built in stabilizers have two main functions, which are to centralize the scraper blocks while the tool is working and allow the scraper blocks to have equal pressure against the tubular walls when operating in high angle or horizontal, lateral wells.
The six pads, which cover 360 degrees, are designed to operate under pressures of 75 psi to 110 psi. This is achieved by the use of springs behind the pads (bow springs for 5" tools and coiled springs in 7" and above). As the brush pad wires wear while in use, the pressure behind the pad allows for a consistent even cleaning operation of the tubular walls.
- Self-centralizing stabilizer for high angle and horizontal wells.
- Stabilizers reduce torque.
- 360 degree coverage whether rotated or not.
- Equal pressure and even contact within the casing.
- Cleans and checks drift simultaneously.
- No temperature limitations.
- No casing wear.
- Pads are LM6 aluminum uniquely designed with bristles made of spring steel, phosphor bronze or nylon if required.